The Fastest Supercars In The World
When we are talking about cars and their performance, speed is always a factor that comes to mind. The ability to actually drive supercars like these is every supercar fanatic’s dream. These four-wheeled innovations are the great discovery of human engineering and having the adrenaline pumping throughout your veins is an indescribable feeling.
In spite of the obvious dangers involved, people still look for the cars with high speed and put all their efforts to get their very own. Here are some of the world’s fastest cars. Keep in mind that you will need heavy pockets to buy any of these cars as these are also some of the most expensive cars in the world.
- KOENIGSEGG AGERA R – 273 MPH: Although it is not a very popular name in the world of supercars, it has managed well to create quite a good reputation over a very short period of time by beating the best supercars in the market. The Agera R model is a perfect example of the power and speed that blows away all other supercars with a top speed of over 273 mph which is faster than any other supercar you can find on the market today. This makes it the fastest car in the world currently.
- HENNESSEY VENOM GT – 270 MPH: The second place in the world’s fastest cars category is the Hennessey Venom GT, which is also a new name in the industry, but has been able to generate a buzz within a short period of time. The car is mainly based on a modified Lotus Exile technology and has a maximum speed of 270 mph. As a result, the vehicle will amaze anyone with a first glance, as it is purely a beast.
- BUGATTI VEYRON SUPER SPORT – 268 MPH: The Bugatti Veyron holds the Guinness World Record for being the fastest supercar in the world for so many years and was the first car to exceed the 250 mph mark. But as it is facing a few technical difficulties, its title was taken over by the Koenigsegg. After that Bugatti launched its Super Sports model that has a max speed of 268 mph.
- 9FF GT9-R – 257 MPH: This supercar is built by the German tuning company, 9ff. The GT9 is a supercar based on the design of historic Porsche 911. In fact, the looks and exterior styling of the car is so much similar to the 911. The only differences are with the interior of the car and basic looks as compared to the Porsche. The car is generally faster than the original Bugatti Veyron model but in some way slower than the newly launched Super Sports model.
- SSC ULTIMATE AERO – 256 MPH: This car is produced by SSC North America. The SSC Ultimate Aero is a mid-engine sports car which won the title of the world’s fastest production car from Guinness World Records for 3 years till Bugatti introduced its Veyron Super Sports model.
When you are having any supercar it’s very important to keep it clean and do proper maintenance. Auto Vault Storage is the name you can trust and should become very familiar with. They are the one-stop solution for all your vehicle maintenance-related issues.